Il weblog di Gokachu


martedì, aprile 29, 2008
Everything Is Illuminated versione spam
Hi!

How are you? My name is Natalia. I from Russia, city Cheboksary. To me
28 years. I corresponded with the man from the your country before.
His name Dave. He is from your country . We had a long correspondence
and Dave wanted, that I have arrived to him in the your country that I
have seen what life there. We have together submitted the statement on
reception of the visa in your country! Dave spoke, that will help my
in our meeting. I thought, that have met on the Internet the love. I
and Dave made the big plans for the future, but in a flash all has
changed. From the moment of submission of the statement for the
application of the visa has passed 5 months. For these five months
there was for what I least waited. Dave informed, that his former wife
has returned to him and lives together with him. Soon they should get
married. And now in Dave plans there is no me. I wrote to him some
times after that, but Dave have wished me only good luck in the
further searches worthy men and have told, that our roads miss. And in
March to me there has come the invitation in embassy behind reception
of the visa. In the beginning I wanted to throw out the invitation in
embassy. To me it was sad, because my dreams were failed, I have
nobody to fly in the your country. But my uncle have dissuaded me from
resolute actions and have told, that else there is a chance to find
worthy the man and to use the visa to a meeting with him. I well know
English and practically I have visa your country. My uncle speaks,
that it really solves many problems. On May, 7 the visa will be ready,
and I should go to Moscow behind reception of the visa. I write to you
because in my heart there is an empty seat. I do not search rich or
poor. I search careful and responsible man which wants to have
children and to enjoy a life together with me and children. Is this
person you? I think, that I ask not much. I have told to you a little
about my life. I have told not all about myself, but it will be easier
to me to write about myself if you will ask questions which interest
you. I have told to you the history, and now with impatience I shall
look forward to hearing from you. Write to me! I shall send you more
photo in the following letter. I wait you answer.

Natalia.

P.S. you can write me on: natalia1980d@yandex.ru